Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Craft Fair 2011

          So, I had my first craft fair this weekend and it was such a success.  Thank you to everyone who came out and supported me.  I am going to start doing some Giveaways at the end of the month.  So look for us on Facebook and I will have some details of how to enter for the drawing for a free item. Also I will be posting the item later this week.  Any suggestions on what you would like it to be, please feel free to make suggestions.  Also I am starting up some Super Saturday packages for summer if you have one coming up and would like me to get you some kits and some prices to show I would be happy to get them to you.  Thanks 

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki! Love your blog. So I'm going to need some kits for my craft group. We will be doing it in June, I sent them a link to your blog so that they could pick out which one they wanted to do, so I'll get back to you and let ya know what ones I'll need. Thanks so much.
    p.s. whats your facebook name, I can't find you! :)

    ReplyDelete