Friday, April 29, 2011

Make It Yours

Welcome to the official MAKE IT YOURS blog. As you can see this is a new thing that I have just began doing so forgive me for the emptiness of the main page of the blog. I thought of MAKE IT YOURS because I can't tell you how many times I have walked into a craft store or into someone's house, seen a cute craft, and thought to myself... I could do that! The purpose if MAKE IT YOURS is to give you the chance to well.... MAKE IT YOURS!

    All items are unfinished. Vinyl lettering is included if it requires it.

We are going to have monthly giveaways and discounts... please check back often for a chance to win!

Also, keep and eye out for a facebook page coming soon.

Please note that all the products that you may have seen at the recent craft fair that I did may not have finished pictures posted yet. I will make you aware of when we can get them on here! There are a lot more to add!!

Thanks
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment