Saturday, June 4, 2011

SUMMER TIME

Summer time is here, Time for some new fun projects.  I am now taking orders for the summer ladder sets.  I usually can have them to you within a week of ordering.  Here is a list of what comes with each ladder set.  Pictures to come.

Lazy Days of Summer $20
LAZY for the 4 hooks
Watermelon for the one hook
Sign that says "lazy days of summer" for the 2 hooks
4- seeds for each corner

What happens at the beach $22
A Bikini, umbrella, Flip flops and a star fish for the 4 hooks
A large pair for Sunglasses for the 1 hook
Sign that says "what happens at the beach stays at the beach" for the 2 hooks
4 suns for each corner

I can make any changes to them that you would like, everything is cut to order so I am happy to change anything that you would like. Also if you have any custom things that you would like please let me know, I am more than happy to accommodate. Feel free to call or text me at 435-225-5176
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment